Store - Business Essentials
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. Smart business owners are getting serious about soliciting feedback, but asking customers for reviews can be time-consuming.
We offer a business tool that does the heavy lifting for you, so you can gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect valuable feedback, and show up where people are looking.Unlock a powerful feedback tool that will have you seeing stars!
Key Selling Points for Customer Voice
- Use your happy customers to win new customers: Leverage the voice of your brand champions to improve online word-of-mouth. Invite existing customers to share their experiences online so new customers know they can trust you.
- Collect feedback to better your business: Ensure you’re giving customers what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences and put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your business reviews show up where your customers spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Help your business shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new customers can find you.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice gives you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for your customers—either text message or email.
Frequently Asked Questions for Customer Voice
Get found. Generate traffic. Grow revenue.
Establish accurate business listings and appear in more places across the web. Packed with three powerful presence management tools—Listing Sync, Listing Distribution and My Listing—this is the most comprehensive business listing solution on the market.
Key Selling Points for Listing Builder
- Listing Sync: Quickly establish accurate business listings on dozens of reputable sites. Plus, sync to Google My Business, Facebook, and Twitter for no additional charge.
- Listing Distribution: Build accurate business listings on the four major data aggregators—Infogroup, Neustar/Localeze, and Factual. These aggregators are referenced by over 300 websites.
- My Listing: Create a mobile-responsive business listing that is optimized for local search.
- Google Insights: Understand how your business is performing on Google Search and Maps. Google Insights in Listing Builder provides a valuable glimpse into your customer's activities.
Frequently Asked Questions for Listing Builder
Today, the online reputation of your business is defined by your customers.
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impacts your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you. You need a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way. We can help!
Monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search. See how you stack up against the competition, stay in the know with automated alerts and get progress reports to see how your reputation has improved.
Take control of your online reputation today!
Key Selling Points for Reputation Management
- Manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Show up where people are looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Hear what customers are saying all over the web: Monitor when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
Simplify how you work.
Use G Suite for business email, video conferencing, cloud storage, and file sharing. Get all the tools your team needs to collaborate and get more done. Used by millions of businesses across a variety of industries, G Suite makes working together a whole lot easier.
With G Suite Basic, you have access to a professional office suite of:
- Business email through Gmail: Get business email addresses with your company name (you@yourcompany). You can also create group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany.
- Video and voice conferencing: Meet face to face with your team using easy-to-join HD video calls. Connect up to 25 people within or outside of your organization with a simple, shareable link.
- Secure team messaging: Send direct or group messages with Hangouts Chat for easier team collaboration.
- Shared calendars: Use shareable calendars to easily schedule meetings with teammates. Calendar integrates seamlessly with Gmail to respond events, Drive to attach files, and Hangouts to have video conferences.
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations: Create and edit text documents, robust spreadsheets, and beautiful presentations across devices. Share files with teammates and work in the same file at the same time. No more version control issues or emailing files back and forth.
- 30GB Cloud storage: Use Drive to keep all your work files in one secure place with 30GB of cloud-based file storage per user. Access your files whenever you need them from your laptop, phone, or tablet.
Key Selling Points for G Suite Basic
- Take Gmail to work: Google’s ultra-reliable servers guarantee 99.9% uptime on your business email. Industry-leading spam filters keep junk out of your inbox.
- Store and share files: Keep all your work in one secure place with cloud storage. Access and share with teammates whenever you need it, from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Work from anywhere: Collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations across devices. Real-time co-editing helps you get to the final version faster.
- Work with popular file types: Easily open and edit common file formats like Microsoft® Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. You can also export and share files with people who don’t use G Suite.
- Business-grade security: Keep all your company data safe and protected even in the event of lost or stolen devices and employee turnover.
Frequently Asked Questions for G Suite Basic
Advertising Intelligence is live Google Ads / Facebook Ads reporting and analysis that provides a real advertising ROI for your business. Its smart comparison tools help you to uncover recipes behind rockstar campaigns, pinpoint what’s making you money, and see the big picture of your advertising efforts. Advertising Intelligence gives you the power to become the expert in digital advertising.
Key Selling Points for Advertising Intelligence
- Bring your Facebook Ads and Google Ads campaigns under one roof to determine what’s working across ad platforms.
- Pinpoint what’s making you money. Advertising Intelligence provides more than the traditional ad metrics and data points. By combining live reporting and unique sales data, you can see your true ROI.
- Smart comparison tools make for smarter campaigns. Look at your advertising data with confidence. Smart insights and comparison tools will help you understand what types of ads are giving your business the best results.