Store - G Suite Basic
Simplify how you work.
Use G Suite for business email, video conferencing, cloud storage, and file sharing. Get all the tools your team needs to collaborate and get more done. Used by millions of businesses across a variety of industries, G Suite makes working together a whole lot easier.
With G Suite Basic, you have access to a professional office suite of:
- Business email through Gmail: Get business email addresses with your company name (you@yourcompany). You can also create group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany.
- Video and voice conferencing: Meet face to face with your team using easy-to-join HD video calls. Connect up to 25 people within or outside of your organization with a simple, shareable link.
- Secure team messaging: Send direct or group messages with Hangouts Chat for easier team collaboration.
- Shared calendars: Use shareable calendars to easily schedule meetings with teammates. Calendar integrates seamlessly with Gmail to respond events, Drive to attach files, and Hangouts to have video conferences.
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations: Create and edit text documents, robust spreadsheets, and beautiful presentations across devices. Share files with teammates and work in the same file at the same time. No more version control issues or emailing files back and forth.
- 30GB Cloud storage: Use Drive to keep all your work files in one secure place with 30GB of cloud-based file storage per user. Access your files whenever you need them from your laptop, phone, or tablet.
Key Selling Points for G Suite Basic
- Take Gmail to work: Google’s ultra-reliable servers guarantee 99.9% uptime on your business email. Industry-leading spam filters keep junk out of your inbox.
- Store and share files: Keep all your work in one secure place with cloud storage. Access and share with teammates whenever you need it, from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Work from anywhere: Collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations across devices. Real-time co-editing helps you get to the final version faster.
- Work with popular file types: Easily open and edit common file formats like Microsoft® Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. You can also export and share files with people who don’t use G Suite.
- Business-grade security: Keep all your company data safe and protected even in the event of lost or stolen devices and employee turnover.