Store - Local SEO Premium
Get found. Generate traffic. Grow revenue.
Establish accurate business listings and appear in more places across the web. Packed with three powerful presence management tools—Listing Sync, Listing Distribution and My Listing—this is the most comprehensive business listing solution on the market.
Key Selling Points for Listing Builder
- Listing Sync: Quickly establish accurate business listings on dozens of reputable sites. Plus, sync to Google My Business, Facebook, and Twitter for no additional charge.
- Listing Distribution: Build accurate business listings on the four major data aggregators—Acxiom, Infogroup, Neustar/Localeze, and Factual. These aggregators are referenced by over 300 websites.
- My Listing: Create a mobile-responsive business listing that is optimized for local search.
- Google Insights: Understand how your business is performing on Google Search and Maps. Google Insights in Listing Builder provides a valuable glimpse into your customer's activities.
Frequently Asked Questions for Listing Builder
marketgoo is an easy-to-use SEO tool created for businesses just like you. marketgoo will automatically scan your website and generate a step-by-step SEO plan to help you increase website traffic and search rankings. Understand the SEO actions you need to carry out to generate more business—without the need for technical expertise or a dedicated marketing staff!
Key Selling Points for marketgoo
- Improve and track the progress of your site's traffic & search rankings from a single dashboard
- Get an easy, step-by-step plan with instructions on how to optimize your site’s SEO
- Track up to 20 keyword rankings and optimize your site for them
- Spy on up to 4 competitors' rankings and metrics and see where you stand—they'll never know!
- Get your site scanned daily (or immediately!) to see if you've implemented a task correctly
Frequently Asked Questions for marketgoo
- Step 1: Understand your Site's SEO issues - Your site is scanned for the first time and takes you to your Dashboard, where you'll see a score and Insights on metrics regarding your traffic, technical SEO issues, other open issues, and rankings for your chosen keywords and competitors.
- Step 2: Start Fixing Your SEO issues and Improving your Rankings and Traffic! These results and Insights act as your tailored SEO plan, from where you'll get easy, step-by-step instructions on how to fix any issues, and improve upon other parts of your site which will help your SEO.
- Your website is scanned daily and you can check immediately to see if a change you've made has been implemented correctly on your site or not!
Today, the online reputation of your business is defined by your customers.
Reviews, accurate business information, and social media activity impacts your reputation and whether a consumer decides to do business with you. You need a way to manage all of these factors in a scalable way. We can help!
Monitor what people are saying about you online and improve your visibility in local search. See how you stack up against the competition, stay in the know with automated alerts and get progress reports to see how your reputation has improved.
Take control of your online reputation today!
Key Selling Points for Reputation Management
- Manage your online reputation from one place: Compile reviews from dozens of sites so you can easily see what’s being said about your business online. Plus, use competitive benchmarking to see how you stack up to the competition.
- Show up where people are looking: Improve your search rank by identifying online business listings that are inaccurate or missing from essential directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing.
- Hear what customers are saying all over the web: Monitor when your business is mentioned in a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
- Stay informed with automated reports and alerts: Executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Alerts are also sent every time new information is found.